loader
Foto

Zidane is preparing to resume the Spanish league with three new offensive

Madrid-ALSharqiya June 2: The AS newspaper said that the compulsory pause for the football season, as a result of the Corona pandemic, boosted the hopes of French coach Zinedine Zidane, Real Madrid's coach, to use three fire assaults in the Merengue ranks with the resumption of the competition, scheduled to return June 11. According to the newspaper, Zidane's plan to attack Real Madrid before the start of this season was negatively affected by the successive injuries that hit the Merengue players, led by Marco Asensio and the Belgian Eden Hazard. Asensio missed Real Madrid after the injury he suffered in the cruciate ligament of the knee, during the preparation period for the current season, which forced him to completely away from the team, before returning to group training again recently, in preparation for participation in the upcoming matches, as is the case for the Belgian Eden Hazard , Who moved from Chelsea, who were injured by the injury, which left him out of many Real matches this season.

News

The Lebanese government announced, on Tuesday evening, that 30 people had been killed and 3,000 injured

Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab said that the catastrophe that occurred in Lebanon today, represented by the huge explosion

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazemi dismissed the director of Iraqi Airways, Ali Mohsen Hashem