United States-Eastern December 25: Appearance experts unanimously agree that the year 2020 has witnessed a great trend towards comfortable home fashion, which is dictated by our new lifestyle that is adjusted to the rhythm of social distancing and working from home. But the beginning of the year was not without international festivals, during which stars appeared in all their elegance on the red carpet. Reclaim their most striking looks with us below.
The appearance of the American star Billy Porter at the "Golden Globe 2020" ceremony, which was held in January, is one of the most unusual looks. It consisted of a white suit, and her feathered jacket hangs in the form of a long tail. It was signed by the American designer Alex Vinash, who wanted to express peace, hope, and new beginnings.
Brad Pitt appeared at the Oscars 2020 in February in a classic black tuxedo that he coordinated with a white shirt. His look was signed by the Italian house Brioni.
- The Egyptian American star Ramy Malek appeared at the "Vanity Fair" concert following the Oscars with a distinctive look signed by the French House of Saint Laurent. The suit and the accompanying shirt, and even the tie and shoes, were predominantly black.
British comedian Sasha Baron Cohen caught the eye when he appeared alongside star Isla Fisher at the 2020 Golden Globes. For the occasion, he chose a royal blue suit signed by the Italian house Dolce & Gabbana.
- Canadian star Keanu Reeves was keen to choose a classic black Dolce & Gabbana tuxedo to appear alongside his mother Patricia Taylor at the Oscars 2020.
American singer John Legend chose to appear in a gray suit with classic cut and innovative design at the Grammy Awards, which was held at the end of last January. His look was signed by Alexander McQueen, the British house.
- Canadian singer Shaun Mendes chose a burgundy youth suit, which he coordinated with a white shirt without a tie and black high-leg shoes. His look was signed by the French house Louis Vuitton.
- New Zealand director and producer Taika Waititi adopted a monochrome tuxedo suit, which consisted of a white jacket accompanied by trousers, a shirt, a tie, and black shoes.
His appearance at the Golden Globes was signed by Ermenegildo Zegna, Italy.
- Egyptian-American comedian Ramy Youssef adopted a Maroon tuxedo suit, which he coordinated with a white shirt and the same color sneakers to receive his award at the 2020 Golden Globe.
- American rapper J Eze adopted a very striking suit in strong pink to appear at Elton John's concert in support of AIDS patients, which usually follows the Oscars.