loader
Foto

The health of Kurdistan confirms that there are 6 of 7 suspected cases

Erbil-ALsharqiya, February 26: The Minister of Health of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Saman Barzanji, confirmed that six out of seven suspected cases of coronavirus were free, while the seventh case is still under control and control. Barzanji said in a statement that all information related to the Corona virus was published on a daily basis to citizens and about the stone returning from Iran to the Kurdistan Region. Barzanji said that places in all cities of the Kurdistan Region had been designated for this purpose. The Minister of Health called on citizens to stay away from crowded places, despite the fact that the specialized committees monitor markets and close places that do not adhere to health instructions after the decision of the Kurdistan Regional Government to provide the necessary funds to the ministry in order to confront Corona.

News

Reuters reported that members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries may hold a virtual ministerial meeting this week

Demonstrations continued for the ninth consecutive day in the United States to protest the killing of American citizen George Floyd

Former US President Barack Obama expressed optimism that change could happen in the United States